Tuesday 15 December 2015

Do I get enough exercise?

Do I get enough excercise
Every week I do quite a lot of exercise. From Monday to Friday, I go back home on foot. It takes three minutes. At school, we have P.E twice a week ,for three quarters of an hour on Tuesdays and one hour and a half on Thursdays. After school, I go to multisport lessons once a week on Wednesdays, I go to judo lessons once a week on Thursdays and I go to dance lessons once a week on Fridays. At the weekend I go to multisport matches once a week on Saturdays.
I think I get about 6 hours and quarter of exercise every week. When I do exercise, I feel good about myself. I get hungry and thirsty, I sleep well, I get strong, I get healthy, I breathe well and I have fun.

By BeƱat M.
Primary 5th level

judo bilaketarekin bat datozen irudiak

No comments:

Post a Comment