SO MANY WAYS TO TRAVEL
Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Abigail is an aupair who is staying with Nerea, Nahia and Aimar’s family.
She visited us at school last Tuesday and we asked her some questions.
- where are you from?
Abigail: I’m from
. I live near Belfast. Northern
A: Yes, it´s very green and flat.
- How many brothers and sisters have you got?
A: I´ve got a brother. He`s 16. He`s doing exams just now. He´s taller than me.
- Are you happy in the Basque Country?
A: Yes, people are very friendly. They always hug you and talk to you.
- Have you got a pet?
A: Yes, I’ve got a cat, it’s small, white like snow and it’s got blue eyes.
- Are you happy in this family?
A: Yes! My parents look like Nerea’s parents!!!
do you live in a flat or a house? Northern
A: I live in a detached house together with my parents and my brother.
- A: No, it usually rains a lot and it’s cool. Last week it was very hot.
- What do you do in your free time?
- A: I run, I like reading books and crochet.
- Do you want to learn Basque?
- A: It’s not in my top list. Maybe, if I stay longer one day I will learn it.
- Are you at university? What are you studying?
- A: Yes, I’m studying French and Spanish at Queen’s university.
- Do you speak any other language?
- A: My mum is from Germany so I speak German. I speak French and a bit of Spanish.